The CTS transport network
The Strasbourg public transport network CTS has been using Qommute since 2018. In search of a centralized management solution for Passenger Information, CTS wanted to set up a multi-modal transport and multi-media solution. In this context, Qommute proposed the integration of its solution.
The objectives of the CTS through the implementation of this solution were:
- Equipped with an efficient solution to control its passenger information to manage, on its network, disturbances, scheduled or not, which result in operating situations in degraded mode.
- Centralize operator input using a single, easy to use and fast tool.
- Refine the level of detail of broadcasted information, including impacted stations and lines, allowing commuters to minimise impacts of disturbances.
- Increase broadcasting media (Open data, Mail, etc.), keeping existing ones (BIV, Twitter).
- Improve quality of service.
say about us
Qommute solution answered numerous questions and the possibility of interface creation using SIRI standards is clearly a plus! »