THE SNCF TRANSPORT NETWORK USES QOMMUTE
THE TRANSPORT PUBLICS LAUSANNOIS NETWORK USES QOMMUTE
THE CTS TRANSPORT NETWORK USES QOMMUTE
The Strasbourg public transport network CTS has been using Qommute since 2018. In search of a centralized management solution for Passenger Information, CTS wanted to set up a multi-modal transport and multi-media solution. In this context, Qommute proposed the integration of its solution.
The objectives of the CTS through the implementation of this solution were:
- Equipped with an efficient solution to control its passenger information to manage, on its network, disturbances, scheduled or not, which result in operating situations in degraded mode.
- Centralize operator input using a single, easy to use and fast tool.
- Refine the level of detail of broadcasted information, including impacted stations and lines, allowing commuters to minimise impacts of disturbances.
- Increase broadcasting media (Open data, Mail, etc.), keeping existing ones (BIV, Twitter).
- Improve quality of service.