THE CTS TRANSPORT NETWORK USES QOMMUTE
STATISTICS ACCORDING TO QOMMUTE
THE TRANSPORT PUBLICS LAUSANNOIS NETWORK USES QOMMUTE
The project was launched in April 2020 with the following objectives:
- Consistent, reliable and intelligible passenger information on all types of media
- Traveler information contextualized according to their journey
- Replacement of obsolescent brick techniques
- Improvement of the ergonomics of workstations and limitation of the number of tools
- Professionalization of the profession of informant IV
- Modular and scalable architecture, strong interoperability and ease of maintenance
- Rely on an industrialist who masters both the state of the art in the field of IS and professional know-how in the field of public transport
It covers IV broadcasting on several media platforms:
- Displays in contact with travelers on the network (screens at the dock, on board, etc.).
- So-called “digital” media such as the website, the mobile application or even social networks.
- Sound broadcasting tools in contact with travelers on the network.
Modes of transport covered by Qommute: Train (Leb), Tramway and Bus.