THE CTS TRANSPORT NETWORK USES QOMMUTE
THE SNCF TRANSPORT NETWORK USES QOMMUTE
Looking for a product for producing and disseminating current information for customers and internal and external partners through different types of media, SNCF selected the Qommute product in July 2018. After a year of deployment, the Qommute product for centralizing current information is in service from July 2019 with progressive integration of the different media.
Improving Passenger Information (IV) is a major challenge for SNCF. The objective set by the client was to produce and disseminate more reliable Traveler Information, more consistent regardless of the communication channels, and corresponding to operational reality in disrupted situations in particular.
The objectives of SNCF through the deployment of the Qommute solution were as follows:
- Achieve a real leap in performance in “story narrating” in order to make Traveler Information as contextualized and relevant as possible in their journey, particularly in disrupted situations,
- Mastering the “told” story from start to finish and across all media,
- Produce and supervise clear, relevant and reliable information in the various media in a differentiated and coherent manner,
- Be able to send new types of short-term Passenger Information: by service, by line, etc.
- Be able to address all production cases (before / during / after the departure of the train): works, weather hazards, train impacted by several incidents, highlight modifications – route lengthening, substitution, etc.),
- Optimize the processes for managing economic messages (responsiveness and standardization through the implementation of scenarios, timelines, etc.).